Things to know
- You must return everything that came with the device, including accessories (SIM cards are the exception).
- If any of the returned items are damaged or if the return isn’t completed properly you will not be refunded.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days to process. We will refund the purchase price, excluding rebates and special discounts.
- Once you trade-in a device we are unable to return that device to you.
- Keep any you bought separately, like media cards.
- Check out your device’s master reset tutorial to clear out your personal data.
- If you purchased your order in a RCM store, your return can only be processed in a store. Online and phone orders must be returned by contacting customer care.
Retail store returns
- You have 14 days to return a device purchased at a store.
- You can go to our store to return a device.
- A restocking fee may be charged for the return.
- Bring proof of purchase such as an emailed or printed receipt.
Customer Care or online purchase
You’ll need to call us at +86 155 9497 4259 to start your return and receive a return label. Once we’ve started the return process, follow the steps and guidelines below.
- Returns must be postmarked within 15 days of order delivery.
- RCM stores cannot accept these returns.
- Packaging and labeling requirements:
- Securely pack returns to prevent damage during shipment.
- Attach the prepaid shipping label that we emailed you to the outside of the box.
- Battery returns have specific labeling requirements. Use the steps below to ensure your return is packaged properly.
- RCM return labels can only be used for the intended purpose of returning items covered by the return policy.
- Any other items returned using RCM return labels and not claimed by calling into Customer Care may be considered abandoned and disposed of after sixty days.
- If non-RCM items are sent to us in error, please call Customer Care within sixty days so that we can attempt to locate the items.
Return one phone, tablet, or wearable
- Securely package your return and seal the box.
- Print and apply the Fedex shipping label that we emailed you to your package.
- If you’re using your original box cover the existing labels and stickers.
Return multiple phones, tablets, or wearables
If you’re returning more than 12 phones, you’ll need multiple packages. When you call us to create your return, just let us know.